1. No purchase is necessary to enter this Prize Draw.
2. An entry to the Prize Draw signifies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Only one entry in the Prize Draw will be permitted per Young HPC member. Only those who are registered with the Young HPC programme (register here) by midnight on 20 May 2019 (the 'Closing Date') will be eligible to enter the draw ('Eligible Participants').
4. To enter the Prize Draw, Eligible Participants must have:
(i) Registered with Young HPC by midnight on the 20 May 2019.
(ii) Completed the Young HPC Evaluation Survey 2019 by midnight on the 6 June 2019.
(iii) Only entries which satisfy the above will be valid ('Valid Entry');
5. The Prize Draw will take place on the 7 June 2019. The Winner will be the first Valid Entry drawn on that date (the 'Winner').
6. The Winner will be contacted by phone or email by the 14 June 2019. Prize available is a £50 Amazon voucher (the "Prize").
7. Prize is limited to one Valid Entry in total. In the case that the first registrant drawn at random is unable to participate, another random selection will be made and the Prize reallocated. There will be no alternative Prize offered to a registrant randomly selected that is unable to participate.
8. The Prize provided is an Amazon voucher.
9. EDF Energy may need to pass the Winners’ details to associated companies and other organisations to process the entry. Please do not enter this Prize Draw if any of these provisions are unacceptable.
10. The Prize Winner may be required to participate in post-event publicity and / or be prepared to be part of a case study. Failure to participate in post-event publicity may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
11. The results of the Prize Draw may be obtained by sending a self-addressed envelope to: Tom Thayer of the HPC Inspire Education Programme, EDF Energy, Somerset Energy Innovation Centre, Woodlands Court Business Park, Bristol Road, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 4FJ.
12. EDF Energy reserves the right to cancel all or any part of this promotion at any time without notice or liability.
13. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. EDF Energy reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative which it deems appropriate.
14. This Prize Draw will be administered by Tom Thayer (the 'Judge'). The Judge's decision in respect of any aspect of this Prize Draw shall be final.
Please do not enter this Prize Draw if any of these provisions are unacceptable.