Sizewell C will meet 7% of the UK's energy needs for at least 60 years
6 million homes powered
Sizewell C will generate enough low-carbon electricity to supply six million homes.
By replacing fossil-fuel power, it will avoid around nine million tonnes of carbon emissions each year.*
*compared to a gas-fired power station
It will create thousands of local jobs and contribute around £4 billion to the regional economy.
The project will support 70,000 jobs across the UK and rely on over 3,000 UK-based suppliers.
Thinking of supplying Sizewell C? We have lots of useful information on what it's like supplying a nuclear project like ours and how to get your business involved.
Jobs and skills
Sizewell C Clean Energy Hub
Sizewell C will pave the way for other low-carbon technologies, including hydrogen production and Direct Air Capture (DAC), technologies that are important to the UK achieving Net Zero.
Contacting Sizewell C
If you'd like to get in touch with us about the project, we'd love to hear from you.
- Call: FREEPHONE 0800 197 6102 (Weekdays: 9am - 5pm)
- Write: FREEPOST SZC (No stamp or further address required)
- Visit: Sizewell C Information Office, 48-50 High Street, Leiston IP16 4EW (open for visits without appointment 9.30am – 5pm weekdays only, closed lunchtimes 12:30pm – 1.30pm)
- For general queries: email@example.com
- For media queries: firstname.lastname@example.org