By continuously investing in and enabling access to zero carbon energy and technology, we are here to support your journey to Net Zero
Integrated solutions on your road to Net Zero
There are a number of different solutions you can use to reduce the carbon footprint of your business.
And each of these work together to play their part in helping you achieve Net Zero.
We're Britain's biggest generator of Zero Carbon Electricity >
- Zero Carbon for Business
- UK Renewable
- Clean Renewable
- Select Renewable
- Corporate PPAs
Simplify and enhance energy monitoring through EDF's end-to-end Metering Solutions >
- Meter financing, installation and maintenance
- Half-hourly and AMR metering
- Optimise metering strategy
- Tailored submetering
- Portfolio management and reporting
Developing new Renewable Generation >
- Generate your own energy with solar PV
- Reduce costs and increase resilience
- Financing, installation, operation and maintenance
Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) suitable for any generation source >
- Working with partners and generators of all sizes
- Wide range of contract structures to suit your requirements
Market-leading solutions to support your transition to e-mobility >
- Electric Vehicle (EV) charging options to meet your business needs
- Consultation, feasibility, installation, maintenance and supply
Access Carbon Offsetting to help meet your carbon strategy and obligations >
- Offset your carbon footprint
- A broad range of projects to meet your strategic priorities
There's never been a more urgent time to start your Net Zero journey
But it's not something you have to do alone. We're happy to help. Wherever you are on the road to reducing your carbon emissions, we've suggested nine planet-saving changes your organisation can do right now.
Read how our partners helped Tesco to utilise the un-used roof space at their stores to generate their own renewable electricity.
Facing their challenge head on, SFRS chose to tackle their two largest sources of emissions:
- the energy used to power its buildings portfolio
- and large fleet of emergency vehicles.
This partnership provides Edrington with the certainty of knowing the exact source of their energy for the distilleries and enables them to report zero carbon emissions from their purchased energy.
EDF has worked with Tesco and their advisors to deliver a corporate PPA structure which supports the delivery of new renewable generation projects.
The Port of Tilbury are supplied by our zero carbon product, which is electricity supply backed by zero carbon nuclear generation; enabling them to report lower carbon emissions and reducing their market-based emissions to zero.
With the objective to deliver COP26 as a sustainable summit, they took significant measures to reduce waste and improve efficiency. One of the final steps in that plan was to offset any carbon emissions that couldn't be avoided. Check out our case study to see how good quality Carbon Offsets were integrated into that plan and how they can help you achieve your Net Zero targets.