Solar panels enable your business to generate it’s own power, providing renewable electricity to meet some or all of your energy needs.
Solar PV Solutions (photovoltaic)
As more and more companies are setting sustainability targets and committing to reducing their environmental impact, generating electricity on-site can make a significant contribution. Installing solar PV can be an excellent way to make use of a massively underutilised asset – your rooftop – whilst helping you accelerate your journey to Net Zero.
Generating your own renewable energy on-site has many benefits
Businesses can harness solar power with relatively simple technology to provide clean, renewable electricity for their operations. Generating your own renewable energy on-site has many benefits:
- A secure and reliable energy supply to meet some or all of your business’ needs.
- Improve your business’ resilience by relying less on energy imported from the grid.
- Be less exposed to volatile wholesale energy prices, and make savings on non-energy costs.
- Reduce your business’ carbon footprint with a lower carbon electricity supply than the standard grid mix.
- REGO backed energy helping to boost the sustainability credentials of your brand's reputation - which is important to many customers and investors.
- And you could also sell your energy to the National Grid and open up a new revenue stream.
Powering Tesco to Net Zero through on-site generation
Read how our partners helped Tesco to utilise the un-used roof space at their stores to generate their own renewable electricity.
- Rooftop Solar
Solar panels can be installed on the majority of roof structures and materials. Our partners will carry out detailed structural surveys to enable them to maximise the onsite installation and generation, whilst protecting the integrity of your building.
A solar system can be constructed on available land space. Following a ground survey, our partners will select a mounting system to best work with the land makeup and surrounding area.
- Solar car ports
A solar car port can enable full optimisation of available ground space. The solar panels are mounted onto a frame that sits above the car spaces, protecting the vehicles from the elements and utilising the air space above the parking.
Enquire about Solar PV Solutions for your business
Our Solar PV partners have dedicated teams of specialists to help organisations make the right decisions to reach their sustainability goals.
With extensive experience in the renewable industry, we can offer a complete solution that is tailor made for your organisation. You'll be supported through each aspect of your project’s development, construction and operation. Our partners work alongside you to ensure that the construction activities have minimal disruption to the continued operation of your sites.