Managing your Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) contract with EDF couldn’t be simpler.
Our PPA Contract Management teams are here to help you with any questions you may have about your contract or payments and to ensure you can easily access all the information you need.
- Onboarding support - helping you get to know your contract
- Effectively manage your queries and finding resolutions that work for you
- Within-life contract support
- Oversee and maintain a close working relationship with our Generation Settlements team to ensure you are accurately billed and on time
- Keeping you updated on key industry changes
Market Insight and TRIAD Alerts
Our Market Insight service offers quality data and expert analysis to keep you connected to the detail at the heart of the energy industry.
- Customisable real-time dashboard
- Access your reports on-the-go.
- Alerts: We’ll keep you up to date on the latest trends in the market
- Access reports 24/7
Metering for business
If you’re managing energy for a business site with Half Hourly (HH) or Automated Meter Reading (AMR) meters, there are a few different things you need to have in place. Find out more about metering
Renewable Energy Certificates
There are two types of renewable energy certificates: ROC and REGOs. Read our overview of regulations and incentives for renewable electricity generation so you’re always in the know. Find out about ROCs and REGOs
What type of PPA do I need?
Power purchase agreements (PPAs) enable businesses generating their own electricity to sell that electricity and the associated renewable energy certificates. EDF offer a range of PPA contracts. Find out more about our PPAs
PPA contract questions
Here are some of the other services you might need, to manage your contract and help you make the most of your energy generation.
Contract management - queries concerning your contract
Generation Settlements - billing or metering queries
Generation or Export outages - planned or unplanned interruptions at site
Should you need to discuss any contract or commercial matters, feel free to get in touch with your Account Manager.