Why submit a meter reading?
To put it simply – you’ll only pay for what you’ve used. By regularly submitting meter reads, your bills will be based on your actual usage, rather than estimates.
When and why to submit your meter reading(s):
- We'll send you a reminder when it’s time to read your meter. You can choose to get this by email if that’s easier for you via MyAccount
- The frequency for when we ask you for a read will depend on your payment method and when we need to bill you but you can leave a read anytime and we’ll use it to help calculate your next bill.
- Login or download the MyAccount app from your smartphone and send us a picture of your meter reading. We'll then read the meter from the photo you’ve taken.
- If you don’t leave a meter read we’ll estimate how much you’ve used based on your previous billing history but we'd prefer you to give us a read so we can bill you accurately.
How to read your meter
It’s important to always provide business meter readings accurately to ensure we can bill your business correctly. To help make it straightforward and easy, we’ve created a useful guide on how to read your business meters.
Login to MyAccount
24/7 control of your business energy account online with Myaccount
- View bills
- Submit reads
- Pay balances (securely)
- Submit meter reads
- Change/Renew Tariff(s)
- Add another fuel
- Monitor your consumption
Need to speak to us?
Simply contact us on
0333 200 5103(1)
• Monday to Thursday between 9am and 6pm
• Friday between 9am and 5pm.
How to pay your business energy bill
You can pay your small business energy bill in a number of ways with us. Find the one that suits you best.
It couldn't be easier to manage your business energy on the go! - Download our free MyAccount app and stay in control.
What makes up your business energy bill?
Ever wondered how we set the rates that you pay? Find out what costs go into supplying your business energy.