EV Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Save your employees up to 40% on brand new electric vehicles!
The UK's set to ban the sale of new petrol and diesel cars by 2035 - it's time for your company to drive into a sustainable future!
What is a Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme?
With our partner, DriveElectric, we bring you a tailor made salary sacrifice scheme with zero upfront costs and zero hidden costs. The electric car scheme allows your employees to save up to 40% on a brand new electric car; any make or model! They exchange a portion of their pre-tax salary each month to cover the cost of the salary sacrifice car. This makes EVs more affordable, as tax isn't paid on the money used for the lease.
Achieve your green employer goals with a lower carbon footprint and retain and attract a great work force.
How does the electric vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme work?
Our benefit scheme works in three simple steps:
1. Choose a DriveElectric scheme that works for you
Talk to experts who'll match a salary sacrifice electric car scheme to your exact needs.
2. Your employees select a brand-new EV
Employees choose to sacrifice a percentage of their gross salary to cover the lease. You can even include a Pod Point home charger too!
3. Manage orders and reporting in your online dashboard
DriveElectric takes care of payroll, so you and your employees can enjoy savings on income tax.
What's included with our electric vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme?
- Get the best available EVs to suit all budgets and needs
- A tailor-made package,1:1 consultation and legal advice
DriveElectric's ongoing maintenance and support services
Easily manage your lease admin with our EV Hub
- Option to add on a home charger for your employees; they get to keep it forever!
- Your employees can drive further for less, with free 5,000 miles (1)home charging energy
- Pod Point's exclusive EDF tariff; your employees can do their 20 mile commute for as little as 49p!(2)
- No upfront cost and no hidden charges
EDF Energy is an authorised representative of Fleetdrive Management Ltd. We may receive a commission for introducing your business. 'DriveElectric' is a trading style of Fleetdrive Management Ltd which is a credit broker, not a lender, and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FCA ref. 678978. Vehicles shown are for illustration purposes only. All offers are subject to change at any time and are subject to finance approval and vehicle availability. All prices are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated and are correct at date of publication.