Applications now closed
EDF Energy is passionate about recruiting and engaging staff from diverse backgrounds, especially women and ethnic minorities. We are looking for innovative solutions to ensure we can recruit and engage high performing talent from diverse backgrounds.
At EDF Energy we support individuals from a range of diverse backgrounds to help them tackle the challenges they face in the workplace, so they can help us tackle the challenges we face in the marketplace.
For this challenge, we want you to help us attract, retain and engage the widest pool of talent by supporting all or any of the following strategic initiatives:
- Ensuring we remove any barriers to entry or progression, and monitor ongoing progress so that we can appeal to the widest pool of talent.
- Engaging with our employees and wider external communities to increase understanding of inclusion and the value it brings.
- Working with our talent managers and leaders to encourage succession and talent planning that is diverse and inclusive
- Reviewing career pathways and employee engagement survey data to identify ways to remove barriers to progression and create more inclusive career progression opportunities.
- Tracking and monitor how organisational restructures impact the diversity of our workforce.
- The winner from the pitch day will win a £20,000 cash prize.
- Coaching from EDF Energy CIO Sarah Flanagan - European CIO of the Year 2016.
- They will also be fast tracked into the last stages of the international EDF Pulse Awards in 2018 where the prize includes €100,000 (subject to a relevant category being available).