The EDF Energy Pulse Awards promotes innovation and contributes to the developments of the future. Our goal is to showcase and provide tangible support to start-ups that are helping to shape that future.
Find out more about the latest award entrants and follow their journey with EDF Energy. You can also find details for upcoming events and announcements for the next EDF Energy Pulse Awards.
The 2016 EDF Energy Pulse Awards have now closed for applications. We received over 100 entries across the 4 categories - which made shortlisting a very difficult task!
We’ll be featuring profiles of the 2016 Pulse Awards winners, giving you the chance to learn more about their winning ideas and how they’ll be used to improve the lives of our customers.
We’ll also be following the finalists from the Connected Home and Business Challenge as they enter the EDF Energy Blue Lab, our innovation accelerator programme.
Dates for your diary:
- 11th November - Pitch Day at The Crystal, East London. Our shortlisted entries are taken through their paces in front of an industry judging panel!
- January 2017 - Europe-wide EDF Pulse Awards launch
- February 2017 - EDF Energy 'Demo Day', London. Finalists from the EDF Energy Pulse Awards showcase working prototypes of their winning ideas.
- Connected home and business - change the way our customers use energy
- Inspiring young people into STEM - innovative products or services that will spark young people's interests in STEM subjects
- Data solutions for improving health and safety at work - focusing on our 2 coal-fired power stations - Cottam and West Burton A
- Monitoring and inspection solutions for energy generation assets - focusing on our offshore windfarms and nuclear power plants
Join us at Start Up Weekend
We've sponsored several Start Up Weekend events, helping people turn their ideas into reality.
EDF Pulse - Europe
EDF Pulse is EDF Group's Eurpean innovation challenge. Learn from other innovators who participated in previous years - read their stories and be inspired by the award-winning ideas.