Skip to main content

Who gives me my Warm Home Discount if I move home (I'm in the Broader Group in Scotland)?

You would have applied for your Warm Home Discount through your electricity supplier. If your application was successful and you're still with them after you move home, they'll give you your £150 rebate.

But if change electricity supplier when you move, you won't get your rebate. You would need to apply for it again through your new supplier.

Different suppliers and the Warm Home Discount

Not all electricity suppliers take part in the Warm Home Discount scheme. And each supplier who does take part will have their own application deadlines and eligibility criteria.

Tell us you're moving