My smart pay as you go top up card isn't working
Sometimes your top up card might just be a bit dirty – try giving the barcode a wipe with a clean, dry cloth.
But you don't need a top up card to add credit onto your meter.
- Go to your local PayPoint retailer; all you need is your top up ID
- Log in or sign up to MyAccount; go to 'My payments' and select 'Make a payment'.
- Use our automated phone line – call 0333 200 5108* at any time of day or night.
How to order a new card online
- Go to 'My payments' in MyAccount and click 'Order a new top up card'.
- Choose whether you need a new card for electricity or gas.
- Once you've confirmed your order, you'll be given the option to print off a new card too.
*Calls to UK-wide numbers are included in any inclusive call plan you may have. If you don’t have an inclusive call plan, calls are charged at a national rate. Please check with your service provider if you’re unsure.