Do you provide electrical home heating consultations?
Whether you want to heat your whole home more efficiently or put a stylish new towel rail in the bathroom, our qualified electricians will provide a free no-obligation quotation and complete any installation work to the highest safety standards.
What does EDF Energy provide as a service?
A qualified electrician will assess your needs and provide you with a assessment report detailling any installation and running costs.
What options do I have for electrical home heating?
- Economy 7 storage heaters – simple, compact, pipe-free and with no need for a boiler, Economy 7 storage heaters can be fitted just about anywhere to provide continuous warmth around the home. They look good too, with a range of styles to choose from
- Combination storage heaters
- Focal point heaters
- Fan heaters
- Panel heaters – instant heat wherever you need it, plus accurate temperature controls
- Towel rails
All EDF Energy electrical home heating products are installed to the highest standards by trained professionals and guaranteed for your peace of mind.
What do I need to do next?
If you're interested in this service you need to;
1. Arrange your free home heating consultation* - a qualified electrician will assess your needs and provide an assessment
2. Take time to review our assessment of any installation and running costs and decide on what you want to do
3. Choose a time that suits you for our qualified electricians to install your new home heating products
How do I book a consultation?
Call us on 0333 009 6994(1) .
Full details and Terms and Conditions are available from EDF Energy Customer Field Services, Home Services Team, Freepost, 255 Broadway, Bexleyheath, DA6 8ET.
*Your free heating consultation will be carried out by an approved EDF Energy engineer. Free heating consultations are currently only available in our historical host regions of London, Seeboard and SWEB (ex-pes).
(1) Calls to UK wide numbers are included in any inclusive call plan you may have. If you don’t have an inclusive call plan, calls are charged at a national rate. Please check with your service provider if you’re unsure.