The ECO scheme

You'll need to receive one of the following benefits to qualify:

  • Universal Credit
  • Tax Credits (Child Tax Credits and Working Tax Credits)
  • Guarantee Credit
  • Carer’s Allowance
  • Constant Attendance Allowance
  • Personal Independence Payment
  • Attendance Allowance
  • Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
  • Mobility Supplement
  • Armed Forces Independence Payment
  • Disability Living Allowance
  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
  • Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
  • Income Support
  • Severe Disablement Allowance
  • Child Benefit


You'll also need to own your home or rent privately. Please note this is subject to survey and rented properties will only be eligible for cavity and loft insulation.

If you meet the above criteria – fill in your details below and we'll call you back

All questions must be answered, unless marked (optional)
Your personal details
Your address
Please select the time of day you want us to call you (optional)
Please select the services you're interested in: (optional)

*  In order to qualify for a subsidised gas boiler replacement, your current boiler must be classed as broken down if it doesn’t respond appropriately to any demand for heat as required by the central heating when connected to electric and fuel supplies or domestic hot water system. You will also be required to contribute £240 (including VAT) if you decide to take up the offer.