Are you ready to change to smart Pay as You Go?
All you need to do now is scroll further down this page, fill out the form and one of our advisers will be in touch.
Not quite sure?
Smart Pay as You Go is a different way of paying for your energy. Instead of receiving and paying bills, you'll pay for your energy in advance by topping up your meter.
We can switch your meter to this mode without having to visit. And in this mode, you will:
- Enjoy a lower unit price*
- Agree to spread the repayment of your outstanding balance over manageable weekly instalments
- See how much energy you’re using and how much it costs in real time with a handy in-home display
- Be able to set low balance alerts – we’ll remind you to top up when your credit gets too low
- Or set auto top-ups at an amount you choose!
You can find out more on our smart Pay as You Go page.
Certain tariffs aren't eligible for smart Pay as You Go. If this applies to you, we'll re-quote you. Other restrictions apply.
* You may not benefit from a lower unit price if you're currently paying by Direct Debit. Once you've completed the form to start your switch to smart Pay as You Go, one of our advisers will be in touch to complete a quote. They'll be able to let you know what your new prices will be compared to your current tariff and payment method.