Find out in minutes by getting a quote online. Alternatively download the
EDF Energy app and scan the QR code on your bill today.
Peace of mind with Blue+Price Protection Dec17:
- No prices rises guaranteed until at least December 2017
- Easier to budget and plan effectively with fixed prices until at least
31 December 2017
- No exit fees
*Actual savings vary based on customer’s region, usage and existing tariff. Prices correct as at 18 November 2016. We have estimated that dependent on their region, at least 1 in 5 people on a Standard Variable tariff can save up to £150 and in one region as many as 1 in 2 people can save up to £150 by switching over to our Blue+Price Protection Dec17 tariff (Dual Fuel Direct Debit).
|Region||Blue+Price Protection Dec17||Estimated percentage of customers who could save £150|
How households could save over £150 through switching their energy supply to EDF Energy’s Blue+Price Protection Dec17.
Basis for claim
Calculation of £150 savings message.
- Dual Fuel and electricity only accounts by region and supplier are taken from Cornwall Energy data
- We make assumptions around the number of accounts on Standard Variable (non-prepayment). This gives the total number of households on non-prepayment Standard Variable tariffs by region
Account saving calculation:
- The difference between each suppliers Standard Variable tariff (excluding any paperless discounts) and the fixed price tariff (used in the message) is calculated for each region at typical consumption
- Based on typical consumption (3,100 kWh electricity / 12,500 kWh gas) for Direct Debit, Dual Fuel, Standard (Variable) tariff in November 2016
- Excludes any fixed price tariffs
- Includes the Standard Variable tariffs of the following suppliers: