Your gas meter will get disconnected if your balance has dropped to £0. So the first thing you need to do is top back up with credit.
Once you've done that, you're ready to turn your gas back on through your EDMI meter.
How it works:
- Top up with credit
- Turn off all your gas appliances
- Press and hold OK button to wake meter up
- Screen shows as ‘supply disabled’
- Press OK
- Screen shows ‘Supply: Armed’ press OK
- Screen shows ‘enable’ press OK
- Screen should then show ‘enabled’ and valve will open
- Wait for 2-3 minutes until you turn any appliances on