Get large font, Braille or audio bills

We can give your bills in Braille or large font, or send you an audio bill. Just let us know which format you'd like by filling out our Priority Services Register form.

The form will also ask about other types of support you might need. For example, you might like to tell us:

  • You have an illness, a disability, or a mental health problem
  • You need another person to manage your energy account for you
  • You need help with your meter readings
  • You have young or elderly people living with you
  • Someone at home is recovering after a stay in hospital; or they're using electrical medical equipment

Join the register

Did you find this page helpful?

Helpful thanks!I still need help

Excellent news!

We're glad we could help.

Log into MyAccountHelp Centre home

Need more help?

Get in touch

Contact UsHelp Centre home