Add smart PAYG credit manually with a UTRN – through your L&G electricity meter
Your credit normally gets added to your smart Pay As You Go meter within about an hour of topping up.
Can't wait that long, or it's been more than an hour? You can add your credit manually by entering your Unique Transaction Record Number (UTRN) into your L&G electricity meter.
How it works
- Press button 'A' on your meter to get to the 'Add credit' screen
- Press button 'B' to get to the UTRN entry screen
- Enter the first digit of your UTRN – press 'A' to scroll through 0-9 until you get to the right number
- Press button ‘B’ when you're ready to move onto the next digit
- Once you've entered all the numbers, press and hold button 'B' to confirm your UTRN