Smart Pay As You Go Meter
I'm having trouble with...
The problem is...
I have an in-home display...
Which meter are you having trouble adding credit to?
My smart meter is made by...
Add smart PAYG credit manually with a UTRN – through your Aclara gas meter
Your credit normally gets added to your smart Pay As You Go meter within about an hour of topping up.
Can't wait that long, or it's been more than an hour? You can add your credit manually by entering your Unique Transaction Record Number (UTRN) into your Aclara gas meter.
How it works:
- Press any button to wake up the display, then press button ‘C’ to bring up the menu
- Use button B to scroll down to ‘Prepayment’ and press button ‘C’ to select this option
- Scroll down to ‘New Payment’ and press button ‘C’ to select this option
- Press button ‘A’ to increase the value of the first digit
- Press button ‘B’ when you're ready to move onto the next digit
- Once you've entered all the numbers, press button ‘C’ to validate your entry
Did that solve your problem?SolvedI still need help
Leave feedbackLog into MyAccountHelp Centre home
We're glad we could help.
Looks like you need some more help
Contact UsGive feedbackHelp Centre home
Get in touch