Why have you changed my Direct Debit amount? (Budget Direct Debit)
We'll only change your monthly payment amount after a Direct Debit review, which happen twice a year.
We look at your latest energy use, tariff rates and account balance to see if your Direct Debit needs to go up, down or stay the same.
3 reasons why your payment amount can go down:
- You're using less energy than we expected.
- Your tariff rates have gone down.
- You asked us to increase your Direct Debit amount after your last review.
3 reasons why you payment amount can go up:
- You're using more energy than we expected
- Your tariff rates have gone up.
- You asked us to decrease your Direct Debit amount after your last review.