How do I contact EDF?
High call volumesIf we've contacted you to let you know that your prices are increasing on 1 April and you're trying to contact us. We've put together some information to help you with what to do and general information about the energy market.
All our best prices for existing customers are available online via MyAccount or our app. Unfortunately, our team can't offer you a better price over the phone.
You don't have to speak to someone to manage your account
Rather manage your account with our app? Use the links below to download it.
Top ways to manage your energy
Use the links below to quickly and easily access the tasks you need to do
- View your bills and statements
- Change your energy tariff
All our best prices for existing customers are available online. Unfortunately, our team won't be able to offer a cheaper price over the phone.
- Make a payment
- Send a meter reading If you're on one of our variable tariffs, we recommend you send us a meter reading by 31 March, before the new price cap prices start.
- Change your direct debit amount - follow the instructions in MyAccount and the app.
If you're on one of our variable tariffs, we recommend increasing your Direct Debit payments to help them cover the price cap increase.
What happens if I find I'm struggling to pay?
We have lots of ways to help if you're struggling to pay, including;
- Having a smart Pay As You Go meter installed can help manage your energy budget
- Paying less, more often - if you pay your bills quarterly, why not consider changing to monthly bills. You can change your billing frequency in MyAccount
- Extra support through our personalised services, including access to independent advice
If you still need to contact us about something, you can find all the different ways to do this on our contact us page.