West Burton A coal-fired power station is located near Retford in Nottinghamshire.
About West Burton A power station
- Plant Manager: Gavin Lancaster
- Units: 4 Units and 4 turbines
- Total supply to the national grid: 2000MW
- Start of construction: 1961
- Start of generation: 1966
- End of generation: scheduled for March 2023
Contact West Burton
EDF West Burton Power Station, Retford, Nottinghamshire DN22 9BL
Reception: 01427 882100
Security: 01427 882235
Community requests: Richard.Renshaw@edfenergy.com
Media requests: Katy.Jarvis-Morgan@edfenergy.com
You may also be interested in...
Jobs at EDF
Interested in working at EDF? Find out about our graduate programmes, apprenticeships, internships and current vacancies.
Safety and reporting
EDF Energy is one of the UK’s largest energy companies and its largest producer of low-carbon electricity.