Supplier Market Access
Wholesale Power Market Liquidity Secure and Promote:
Supplier Market Access information
For all Supplier Market Access enquiries please contact Martin Parry at: email@example.com.
Requests for trading agreements will require the applicant to provide the information listed below where relevant to their request.
Provision of this information will allow us to conduct our counterparty approval process however during this process we may request additional information to support the application.
- Contact name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Postal address
- Company website address (including links to other group entities if applicable)
- Full company name
- Registered address (including postcode)
- Company registration number
- Company ownership details (to include names of individuals and ownership stake if privately held)
If the proposed contracting counterparty is part of a wider group then please provide an organisational structure chart and company details (as listed above) of:
- Subsidiary holdings and investments
- Sister companies (sharing the same immediate parent)
- Immediate parent
- Intermediary parents (between immediate and ultimate parent entities)
- Ultimate parent company
Where relevant, company details to also include a brief summary of:
- Any proposed changes to the existing group structure that are not evident in the above, outlining proposed changes and expected timescales
- Any significant events that have occurred subsequent to publishing the latest set of financial statements, including events that have an impact (positive or adverse) on the company and its activities, ownership and/or financial position
Audited financial statements for the proposed contracting entity (and if relevant the immediate parent and ultimate parent entities). Financial statements to include an income statement, balance sheet and if reported a cash flow statement for the last full financial year and if applicable at least one prior financial year
Any interim financial statements (quarterly, semi-annual) that have been prepared subsequent to the above
In the event that such financial statements are not audited by an independent auditor, a company director declaration confirming that, to the best of their knowledge, the financial statements are prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Practice and the Companies Act 2006, and present a true and fair view of the state of the company’s assets, liabilities and financial position.
Confirmation and evidence that Ofgem has granted the relevant supply licences.