We know you’re busy so a quick call to us(1) can get you moved onto a new product, solve a query on your account or allow you to submit a meter read for an accurate bill. If you are looking for contact information for your home energy account, please visit our residential page for phone numbers and other ways to get in touch.
- Business customer services (Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm)
0800 096 2255
- Business sales (Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm)
0800 015 9097
- Business Movers (Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm)
0800 404 7413
- Business meter reading (24hr)
0800 404 7421
- Calling from abroad - all enquiries (Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm)
+44 113 820 7118
- Customer services for home customers (Mon - Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 8am-2pm)
0800 056 7777
Gas or electricity emergency? See what to do here.
If you are a small to medium sized business, here are 3 simple ways to get a quote for your energy:
- Get an instant business quote online with just two easy steps
- To get advice and find the best tariff for your business needs, call us on 0800 015 9097(1)
- Request a call back to discuss a competitive business quote. It will be helpful to have a recent electricity bill to hand when getting your quote.
Our small business team can quote businesses with up to 50 sites.
More than 50 locations? Go to our Large Business pages.
We understand you are busy, so why not fill out our contact form with your question or comment and we'll respond as quickly as we can.
Sign up or log in to your online account 'MyAccount' where you can:
- Submit meter readings
- View and download bills
- Pay bills online, securely
- Sign up to paperless billing
- Manage your account on the go
Before you call us, why not check out our frequently asked questions to see if you can find the answer you are looking for?
You can write to us at:
SME Customer Services
334 Outland Road
Find out what your options are if you are coming up to or have passed your renewal date. You might even get a better deal.
If you are ready to leave EDF Energy, then please complete our form to officially let us know. But before you do so, please get in touch to see whether there's anything we can do to change your mind.
Thinking of switching?
Can't switch yet?
If you’re currently in a contract with another energy supplier but thinking of switching, fill out our call back form and let us know when your current contract ends.
We’ll contact you nearer the time with a competitive quote.
We have tariffs to suit the needs of all customers. Find the one that's right for you:
- New Start For newly moved or opened businesses
- Freedom for business For the ultimate in flexibility
- Fixed for businessFor longer-term price certainty
Make sure you also read our guide to meter types to make sure you've got the right meter for your needs.
Interested in our fuel mix? You can see it here.
We offer a number of ways to pay your EDF Energy bill, so find the one that suits you best.
A range of great offers that we've hand picked to help you save money on everyday essentials or services for your business.
We offer a range of competitive contracts for electricity and gas for your home.