Join us on the EDF Energy R&D Development scheme and you can expect to learn from real industry experts and gain comprehensive, hands-on experience within Research and Development in the Energy industry. You’ll also study towards a Masters level qualification and at the end of it all you can expect a promising future within the EDF Energy R&D UK Centre.
- 2:1 MEng or 1:1 BEng/BSc ideally in Maths, Statistics, Physics or Electronic/Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical/Process/Materials/Civil Engineering / Environmental sciences or;
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Programming, or an associated subject
- Excellent numerical, written and presentation skills
- Ability to think laterally and problem solve
- An interest in the energy sector and R&D/innovation
2 years plus