To suit your business needs, we’ve designed our energy services to be as flexible as possible.
As a small to medium sized business you have a choice of two different contract options:
- Business Electricity Saver contract
- Business Electricity Renewable contract
Benefits of being a contract customer
Our business electricity contracts offer you:
- Protection from price rises during your Fixed Period
- Contract lengths to suit your needs, varying from one to three years
- Automatic price review after your Fixed Period ends, so you don’t have to worry about re-signing
- A dedicated Business Team on hand to meet your energy needs
- Our free energy efficiency advice service
- Convenience, security and a discount off every bill when you pay monthly by Direct Debit.
To sign up, or for more information, please call us free on 0800 015 7787† and one of our dedicated Business Advisers will be happy to help.
Business Electricity Saver – with this contract, you could benefit from:
- fixed prices for the initial contract period
- a choice of contract lengths
- competitive prices and various tariff options
- automatic fixed price reviews at the end of the fixed term period
- reminders when you need to submit your meter readings to get accurate bills.
To find out about more about Business Electricity Saver, please call us on 0800 015 7787† (quoting 'BFI') and one of our Business Advisers will be pleased to assist you.
Business Electricity Renewable– with this contract, your business can support energy generated from renewable sources such as hydroelectricity, wind and solar power. Suitable for all businesses, especially those using over 33 kilowatt-hours per day (for the duration of the billing period).
- The electricity supply becomes exempt from the Climate Change Levy (CCL) because energy is sourced from low carbon generators.
- EDF Energy promises to match each unit of electricity that a renewable business customer uses with electricity generated from renewable sources.
- Fixed prices for the initial contract period.
- Competitive prices.