Thank you for visiting an EDF Energy website ('Website').
The following terms apply to your use of the Website. Please check back regularly to see if there have been any changes. By using the Website you acknowledge and agree that:
- This website is provided for information purposes only and is not, in particular, intended to confer any legal rights on you.
- This website does not constitute an invitation to invest in EDF Energy or any other company’s shares and/or bonds. Any decisions you make in reliance on this information are solely your responsibility.
- Although due care has been taken in compiling the contents of this Website, EDF Energy accepts no liability in respect of any errors, omission or inaccuracies contained or referred to in it. EDF Energy provides the content on the Website in good faith but no warranty or representation by, or on behalf of EDF Energy or any of its directors, officers, employees or advisers or any other person that the content is accurate, complete or up to date. Any use of, or reliance on, this Website and/or any of its content is at your own risk.
- While EDF Energy takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website, no liability is accepted for them.
- Any intellectual property rights in the content of this Website are owned by EDF Energy or its licensors. You are permitted to download and print content from the Website solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. The Website content must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content of this Website or link, frame or deep-link it on any other website without the express written permission of EDF Energy.
- Trade marks, logos and brand names shown on the Website are owned by EDF Energy or its licensors. No rights are granted to use any of them without the prior written permission of the owners.
- Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks which are inherently insecure. EDF Energy makes no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free and disclaims all liability in respect of it.
- This Website, and content within it, contains links to other websites. EDF Energy accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this Website, or any use of personal data by such third party.
Registered Company Details:
EDF Energy plc. Registered number 02366852
EDF Energy Customers plc. Registered number 02228297
Registered office: 40 Grosvenor Place, Victoria, London SW1X 7EN