As your current fixed term contract is coming to an end or you wish to review your tariff options, we'd like to help you select the best new energy deal for your business.
We've made it simple for our customers to see their tariff options within MyAccount:
- Login or Register today to review your tariff options
- Click on 'Change Tariff' and see if you can save on your next business tariff
If you need support or have any questions when renewing, use our 24/7 Live Chat advisers to support to through the process.
If you can't decide on your next fixed tariff yet or you've forgotten to renew with us - don't worry. We'll renew you onto Easy Fix – a 12 month fixed price contract with no termination fees.
Key features of Easy Fix:
- Get the best of both worlds with price certainty for 12 months and the freedom to change your tariff at any time
- Easy Fix is only available at renewal, and your prices will be in your letter (we send 12 weeks before your tariff ends)
- To leave, you’ll need to give 30 days’ notice, a meter reading and clear any overdue balance
Prefer to speak to us? Please give us a call. Our trained business advisers will go through all our tariffs to ensure we offer you the best tariff for your business needs.
Call us on 0808 101 4276(1)
We're open Mon - Fri, between 8am - 6pm
If you still decide that you don't wish to renew, please provide notice before your Price Review Notice date (this is in your renewal letter). Don’t worry if you miss this date, as we’ll simply apply a 30 day notice period from when we accept. You’ll still renew onto 'Easy Fix', but will be free to leave after your 30 day notice is complete. Read our FAQs for more information on how to give notice and what happens if you do. To give notice click the link below.