Become our broker partner
* * * We've currently paused on-boarding new broker partners but please keep an eye on our website to find out when the programme restarts. * * *
Businesses value the help they get from their energy brokers or consultants. We value energy brokers too – especially those who share similar values to us. Before we start working together, one of our Relationship Managers gets in touch with you to find out more about your business and how you can help SME customers get the most out of their energy.
Why work with us
We work closely with our partner brokers and make sure you benefit from:
- Dedicated broker platform – making it easier to do business with us.
- Dedicated point of contact – Relationship Manager on hand and access to our dedicated TPI Support Team.
- Renewal protection – we won't actively target your customers at renewal.
- Reliable customer service – for both you and your customers.
Switching your business energy to us via a broker
We work with a wide range of energy brokers and expect them to offer the highest level of service when agreeing an EDF Energy contract with you. Some brokers may offer account management services, which will need you to sign a Letter of Authority (LOA) allowing them to obtain relevant information on your behalf. This is normal and we'll just add it to your account for our records.
If you have any questions regarding your switch to us, visit MyAccount where you can track your progress as well as submit meter readings, view bills or pay a bill.
Business tariffs for SMEs
We have a range of business gas and electricity tariffs to suit your client's needs. These include variable and fixed products, with the latter ranging from one to four-year terms.
Energy for large businesses
Do you work with clients who are more 'large business'? We class this as half hourly, maximum demand, or use more than 293,000kWh per year. We have a dedicated team for large consumption businesses.