At EDF Energy, we know that some customers prefer to purchase business energy via an energy brokers, as they offer a wide range of services. As one of the largest business energy suppler to UK businesses, becoming a partner to sell our range of electricity and gas tariffs to SMEs is simple and straightforward. Once you've submitted your interest below we'll be in touch.
Type of brokers we work with:
Why work with EDF Energy, SME?
Working with us, you'll benefit from a range of services such as:
- 100% commission once live on supply (terms apply)
- TPI Sales platform - making it easier to do business with us
- Dedicated point of contact - business development manger on hand and TPI support team
- Renewal protection - we won't target your customers who are renewing
- Renewal commission - we'll pay the same on renewal (if agreed a fixed term contract length of 2 years+)
- Reliable customer service to both the broker and their customers
Types of customer we acquire
- Electricity customers - Non Half Hourly (NHH) meters, with profile class 01 - 04
- Gas customers - Standard gas meters with AQ of up to 175,000
If you are a broker who is looking to expand your portfolio, simply complete the form below and we'll be in touch once we've reviewed your information.
EDF Energy works with a wide range of brokers across the country to ensure all businesses can benefit from our tariffs. We expect all our brokers to offer the same level of service when signing up your business to EDF Energy and to manage the switch end to end. Some brokers may offer account management services which will need an Letter of Authority (LOA) signed to act on your behalf which is normal. We'll just add it onto the account for our records.
If you have any questions regarding your switch to us, please visit MyAccount to track your switching process or anything else such as submit reads, view bills or pay a bill.