Who gives me my Warm Home Discount if I switch supplier (I'm in the Broader Group in Scotland)?

You apply for the Warm Home Discount through your current electricity supplier. If you leave that supplier before they pay your rebate, you won't get it.

You'll need to apply for the Warm Home Discount again through your new electricity supplier.

Different suppliers and the Warm Home Discount

Not all electricity suppliers take part in the Warm Home Discount scheme. And each supplier who does take part will have their own application deadlines and eligibility criteria.


Did that solve your problem?

SolvedI still need help

Excellent news!

We're glad we could help.

Log into MyAccountHelp Centre home

Looks like you need some more help

Get in touch

Contact UsHelp Centre home