Help to pay and manage your bills
I need help with...
I'd like to know about...
I live in...
I'd like to know...
I'd like to know
Who gets the Warm Home Discount scheme in Scotland?
You should automatically get the Warm Home Discount if you're part of the 'Core' Warm Home Discount group.
You can also apply to get the Warm Home Discount if you're eligible for the 'Broader' Warm Home Discount.
- You, or your partner, were getting the Guarantee Credit element of Pension Credit (PCGC) on 21 August 2022
- The company who supplied your electricity on 21 August 2022 takes part in the Warm home Discount scheme – they pay your rebate (EDF takes part)
- Your name was on your electricity bill on 21 August 2022
If you're part of the Core Group, you'll automatically get a letter from the government between November 2022 and early January 2023.
The letter will tell you if you'll get your rebate automatically, or what you need to do to get it.
- You, or your partner, have a low income or get benefits
- Your electricity supplier takes part in the Warm Home Discount scheme (EDF takes part)
- Your name is on the electricity bill
To be in with the best chance of getting the rebate, you should apply as soon as we start taking applications each year.
Applications are closed at EDF for the Warm Home Discount 2022/23.
We'll start taking applications for the Warm Home Discount 2023/24 in autumn 2023. Check our Warm Home Discount application page closer to the time.
Did that solve your problem?SolvedI still need help
We're glad we could help.
Looks like you need some more help
Get in touch