Skip to main content

How can I change the name on my £400 Energy Bills Support Scheme voucher?

Energy Bills Support Scheme is closing on the 30th June 2023

Prepayment customers have until 30th June 2023 to contact us regarding missing voucher payments. Queries received after the 20th June and before the closing date of 30th June will be sent as cheques instead of vouchers.