Smart Pay As You Go Meter
I'm having trouble with...
The problem is...
I have an in-home display...
My in-home display is a...
Add smart PAYG credit manually with a UTRN – using a Geo Trio II in-home display
Your credit normally gets added to your meter within about an hour of topping up.
Can't wait that long, or it's been more than an hour? You can add your credit manually by entering your Unique Transaction Record Number (UTRN) into your Geo Trio II in-home display.
How it works
- Press Menu (Home) then use the arrows to get to select ‘Top-up’
- Select the fuel you wish to top up
- Use arrows to select each digit and press 'Selection' button to confirm
- Once the whole code has been entered - confirm using the 'Selection' button
- Select OK to return to your home screen
Credit still not loaded?
Try moving your in-home display closer to your meter; or add your URTN directly to your meter.
Did that solve your problem?SolvedI still need help
Leave feedbackLog into MyAccountHelp Centre home
We're glad we could help.
Looks like you need some more help
Contact UsGive feedbackHelp Centre home
Get in touch