Smart Pay As You Go Meter
I'm having trouble with...
The problem is...
I have an in-home display...
Which meter are you having trouble adding credit to?
My smart meter is made by...
Add smart PAYG credit manually with a UTRN – through your Secure gas meter
Your credit normally gets added to your smart Pay As You Go meter within about an hour of topping up.
Can't wait that long, or it's been more than an hour? You can add your credit manually by entering your Unique Transaction Record Number (UTRN) into your Secure gas meter.
How it works:
- On the meter key pad press button A, screen will show ‘Vend Mode’, press button number 1
- Screen will show Vend Mode ‘enter token’
- Enter UTRN using number buttons. If need to go back, use button A
- Screen will show if accepted or rejected. If it fails, a reason will be shown.
- Re-try UTRN
- Next screen shows monetary amount added
Did that solve your problem?SolvedI still need help
Leave feedbackLog into MyAccountHelp Centre home
We're glad we could help.
Looks like you need some more help
Contact UsGive feedbackHelp Centre home
Get in touch