Smart Pay As You Go Meter
I'm having trouble with...
The problem is...
I have an in-home display...
Which meter are you having trouble adding credit to?
My smart meter is made by...
Add smart PAYG credit manually with a UTRN – through your EDMI gas meter
Your credit normally gets added to your smart Pay As You Go meter within about an hour of topping up.
Can't wait that long, or it's been more than an hour? You can add your credit manually by entering your Unique Transaction Record Number (UTRN) into your EDMI gas meter.
How it works:
- On the main screen, hold the OK button to get the Main menu screen and use the left/right buttons to scroll to the ‘Main PrePay’ screen
- Use the left/right buttons to scroll and select Top Up menu. Enter the UTRN using the left/right buttons to scroll through numbers 0-9, press the OK button to select a number
- If you need to delete the currently selected digit and return to the previous one, press ‘return’
- After you have entered the last digit of the UTRN, the screen will display ‘Applying top up’. If successful, the screen will show the amount of the top up and ‘Top up Successful’
- If the UTRN code is invalid for any reason the screen will display ‘top up failed’ and show the reason. The meter will prompt for the UTRN to be entered again
Did that solve your problem?SolvedI still need help
Leave feedbackLog into MyAccountHelp Centre home
We're glad we could help.
Looks like you need some more help
Contact UsGive feedbackHelp Centre home
Get in touch