Smart Pay As You Go Meter
I'm having trouble with...
The problem is...
I have an in-home device...
My in-home display is a...
Access emergency credit for smart PAYG – with your IHDL SmartView2 in-home display
You have £10 of emergency credit on your electricity meter, and £10 on your gas meter. It's there if you need a bit of time to top up when your balance gets low.
You can access your emergency credit when your balance drops below £1.99 – but before your credit runs out. You'll see a pound sign inside a red triangle when your emergency credit is available.
Follow these steps to activate your emergency credit through your IHDL SmartView2 in-home display:
- Press any button to wake the screen
- Press 'OK' to get to the main menu
- Select 'Electricity' or 'Gas'
- Select 'My Account'
- Select 'My Credit'
- Press the 'OK' button to activate your emergency credit
- Repeat the steps if you need to activate emergency credit for the other fuel
Did that solve your problem?SolvedI still need help
Leave feedbackLog into MyAccountHelp Centre home
We're glad we could help.
Looks like you need some more help
Contact UsGive feedbackHelp Centre home
Get in touch