Smart Pay As You Go Meter
Access emergency credit for smart PAYG – with your IHDL SmartView2 in-home display
You have £10 of emergency credit on your electricity meter, and £10 on your gas meter. It's there if you need a bit of time to top up when your balance gets low.
You can access your emergency credit when your balance drops below £1 – but before your credit runs out. You'll see a pound sign inside a red triangle when your emergency credit is available.
Follow these steps to activate your emergency credit through your IHDL SmartView2 in-home display:
- Press any button to wake the screen
- Press 'OK' to get to the main menu
- Select 'Electricity' or 'Gas'
- Select 'My Account'
- Select 'My Credit'
- Press the 'OK' button to activate your emergency credit
- Repeat the steps if you need to activate emergency credit for the other fuel