Solar technology has come a long way in the past 10 years, with panels now cheaper and more efficient than they've ever been. With the price of energy going up and the price of solar panels coming down, now is the perfect time to consider a solar panel and battery system.
How affordable is solar energy?
For a typical 3-bedroom house, we estimate the cost to be £5,995, this system will include:
- 8 x 400-450W solar panels
- all installation and scaffolding costs
- 10 year battery and inverter warranty
- costs of virtual and technical surveys
- system monitoring and performance app
Already have solar panels? Why not install a battery? This allows you to store the energy you don't use and save it for later.
For the system above and a 5.12kW battery, we estimate the cost to be £8,995.
Get an accurate quote after a free home survey.