A more direct way of doing business
There is a new trend to do business more directly - and it's being led by small businesses. See how it's changing the way businesses like yours are comparing and buying their energy.
Small businesses have always been close to their customers and suppliers. Now they're leveraging technology, data and innovation to speed up what's being called the 'direct' revolution.
Small manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and service providers - across diverse industries from electronics to food - are selling direct to customers. And to help them do business at speed, they're forging direct relationships with their suppliers.
We're helping more and more of you understand the benefits of buying your energy directly from us.
The five traits of businesses going direct
You may already be benefiting from doing business directly. If you're unsure, check whether you tick any of these traits:
We're here not just for your energy, but for your journey
We can help you on your business' journey by offering you the opportunity to have a direct relationship with us as your energy supplier - for the long-term.
- You can find our best business electric and gas prices online. No haggle, no hustle, no hassle.
- You can benefit from low-carbon electricity as part of your dual fuel tariff, to reduce your emissions and improve your business’ sustainability credentials.
- You can choose our fixed small business electricity and gas tariff. And at EDF Energy, ‘fixed’ means fixed: no hidden charges, no fluctuations, no adjustments at the end of your business energy contract.
- You can benefit from a 7% discount for paying by Direct Debit.
- And you can manage your account online 24/7 directly, so it's quicker, easier and you have more control.
All it takes is 60 seconds to work with us directly
Get our best quote for your business’ electricity and gas supply in just 60 seconds.
With a business to run, we understand your admin has to be done around your other priorities. So now you can get a quote when it suits you, without having to ring a call centre, wait on hold or haggle for the best price.
And, of course, once you decide to move your business energy to us, we look after the switch, allowing for a smooth transition with no disruption to your business.
Go direct for a quote in 60 seconds.
A guide to buying your business energy direct
You can compare business energy tariffs on our website and find out where to start, how to switch and what to look out for. This means you can get the best deal quicker and get back to your business.
Our direct relationship with you goes beyond savings
Having a direct relationship with us means we can help you make changes to how your business uses energy or even generates it.
- You can find out how your employees can directly reduce electricity and gas usage, whether with your lighting, refrigeration, office equipment or food prep.
- You can discover how your business can use a smart meter to track day-to-day usage, be more energy efficient and cut your bill.
- And looking forward to maybe next year, you can explore how a switch to electric vehicles (EVs) with our direct end-to-end EV solutions can help your business take advantage of fuel savings and low-carbon tax benefits.
Small businesses like yours are proving that doing business directly is more transparent, more responsive and more sustainable.
Working in partnership with you into the future, we can:
- Give you the best deal on your business’ electricity and gas.
- Advise your team on how you can use less energy and save more.
- Help you innovate using your business’ energy differently, making just one change at a time.
You'll see the impact of these benefits on your business’ triple bottom line: with energy that’s good for your profit, good for your people and good for the planet.
To get started, get our best business energy quote in 60 seconds.