Please click on the relevant links below to download EDF Energy's Deemed Terms.
Prices from 29 April 2014 - SME Deemed and Extended Supply gas prices (PDF)
Prices from 30 November 2016 - SME Deemed electricity prices (PDF)
Prices from 29 April 2014 - visit our Prepayment page
For more information about your business prices, view What costs make up your business electricity bill?
We have tariffs to suit the needs of all customers. Find the one that's right for you:
- New Start For newly moved or opened businesses
- Freedom for business For the ultimate in flexibility
- Fixed for businessFor longer-term price certainty
Make sure you also read our guide to meter types to make sure you've got the right meter for your needs.
Interested in our fuel mix? You can see it here.
If you are a small to medium sized business, here are 3 simple ways to get a quote for your energy:
- Get a quote and sign up online
- To get advice and find the best tariff for your business needs, call us on 0800 015 9097(1)
- Request a call back to discuss a competitive business quote. It will be helpful to have a recent bill to hand when getting your quote
Our small business team can quote businesses with up to 50 sites.
More than 50 locations? Go to our Large Business pages
Sign up or log in to your online account 'MyAccount' where you can:
- Submit meter readings
- View and download bills
- Pay bills online (securely)
- Sign up to paperless billing
- Change/Renew Tariff(s)
- Add another fuel
- Manage your account on the go