1. Signal strength: This shows if your in-home display is close enough to your meter.
2. Battery: The white battery symbol shows the battery power level. We recommend that you always leave your in-home display plugged into the electrical mains.
3. The home screen: Is divided into two. The top half shows your electricity consumption and the bottom half shows your gas. If you only have gas or electricity then you'll only see the energy consumption for this. E.g. If you only have electricity then you'll only see the energy consumption for this and the gas flame won't appear.
4. Today: See how much you've used and spent today on your energy.
5. Credit remaining: See what credit is remaining for your electricity and gas.
6. Control panel: Use this to navigate your in-home display.
7. Traffic light: This shows you how much energy you're using right now.
- Green is great
- Amber means you've got a few things on
- Red means it's time to switch something off