1. Signal strength: This shows if your in-home display is close enough to your meter.
2. Battery: The white battery symbol shows the battery power level. We recommend that you always leave your in-home display plugged into the electrical mains.
3. The home screen: Is divided into two. The top half shows your electricity consumption and the bottom half shows your gas. If you only have gas or electricity then only the energy you use will show. E.g. If you only have electricity then you'll only see the energy consumption for this and the gas flame won't appear.
4. Today: See how much you've used and spent today on your energy. If you've set a budget (B) you'll also see how you're doing against this. Press the up or down button to change the data view from £s into kWh.
5. Control Panel: Use this to navigate your in-home display.
6. Traffic light: This shows you how much energy you're using right now.
- Green is great
- Amber means you've got a few things on
- Red means it's time to switch something off