1. Signal strength: This shows if your in-home display is close enough to your meter.
2. Energy now: The Energy now screen is divided in half, with the left side being about electricity consumption and the right about gas. Only the available energy types will be shown - the gas flame will not be shown if you do not have a gas smart meter, for example.
3. Energy today: See what you have spent so far today, and if you have set a budget see how you are doing against this. It will predict, based on your usage for the same day the previous week, if you’ll be in budget for the day. The outer circle fills as you use energy, alerting you if you are getting close or going over budget.
4. Cost display: Shows your costs. Use the ‘Selection’ button to change between £/hr (default) or energy kW.
5. Control panel: Use this to navigate your in-home display.
6. Traffic light: Shows you how much energy you’re using right now. Green is great. Amber means you’ve got a few things on. Red means it’s time to switch something off!