Why deal with different meter operators for different sites? It can be so much simpler.
We provide half-hourly metering services throughout the country – so we can cover all your sub-metering, multi-utility and half-hourly meters within a single meter operator contract.
Here’s what our meter operator team can do for you:
- specify the right meter technology for your sites
- fit your chosen meters
- manage and maintain your meters for life.
- Half Hourly metering
- Import / Export Metering
- Complex Metering End to End Service including optional Portfolio Project Management
- Electricity Sub Metering
- Professionally qualified Electrical Metering Engineers trained to the highest and most stringent Health and Safety Standards
- Access to full EDF Group technical resources as one of the largest Energy Companies in the world, currently operating in 23 countries
- Gas and Water monitoring (main billing meters and/or sub metering)
- Meter Maintenance and Commissioning
- Energy Management (Energy View Data Platform for AMR & Sub Metering)
- Portfolio Management & Reporting
- Purchase or Lease Contract
- Competitive Pricing
- Dedicated Contract Handling
- Lifetime Contract Account Management
- Account Manager and Contracts Executive who provide guidance on end to end metering procedures and processes and regulation changes, from registration to installation to billing
- Face to face services
- Personalised Office Support
- A tailored service to meet our customers’ needs
- CVA Code 1 Metering Fully Accredited Code 1MOP
- Complex Metering Systems provision of consultancy, project management and installation of Complex metering fully compliant with BSCP 514
- Metering Asset provision and installation for all codes of metering including Code 5,3,2, and including 1 panels CT’s and Chambers
- Technical support and consultancy for all aspects of metering work, including Gas and Water Sub metering installation and consultancy
- Tailored service and pricing to meet customer requirements
We’ve made the whole process as simple and manageable as possible – and we’ll support you from start to finish (and beyond with our business energy contracts).
What’s more, our half-hourly metering services offer genuine cost reduction opportunities by helping you to monitor and manage your energy consumption.
We always aim to be competitive in the market place and we cover the entire half-hourly metered portfolio.