We've teamed up with Domestic & General to bring BoilerCare Landlord, helping you look after your property's heating system
- Maintenance and support plan for your boiler, controls and heating system
- An annual service with CP12 check to help you maintain your heating equipment. CP12 certificate included
- Exclusive access to our maintenance portal
- Ongoing support with hints and tips and maintenance checks online or over the phone
- Repairs by Gas Safe engineers if your equipment stops or fails the annual service
- A replacement boiler worth up to £750 if required (installation costs not included)
What's not included?
- Any damage including accidental, cosmetic or malicious damage
- Sludge, blockages or hard water scale deposits (i.e. calcium)
- Costs incurred as a result of not being able to use your heating equipment
- Oil/electric/hydrogen/LPG boilers, warm air systems, combined units and flue systems from the boiler, stores, feeds, outlets or controls and some radiators
- Pre-existing faults or work needed on the boiler to meet industry standards
Are you eligible?
- You'll need to be at least 18 years old and a resident of the UK, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands
- The heating equipment should be owned by you, be in good working order and under 15 years of age when this plan starts
- Your boiler should be out of guarantee and cannot be of industrial grade or be used for industrial purposes
BoilerCare Landlord offers a choice of three call-out charges
What do I get with BoilerCare Landlord?
Relax knowing your boiler will receive an annual service by Gas Safe engineers and a CP12 certificate.
Exclusive 24/7 access to our maintenance and support platform with helpful advice on how to keep your boiler running for longer.
Access to Domestic & General's My Account, where you can view your boiler plans and view repair history.
You'll be able to book any future repairs and manage engineer appointments 24/7 online or over the phone.
Boiler and heating advice for landlords
A complete guide to boiler pressure
Learn what happens when your boiler pressure is too high or too low, what problems are caused by and how to resolve pressure related problems.
Prices are for domestic customers unless otherwise stated.
EDF is a trading name used by EDF Energy Customers Ltd. Reg. No. 02228297. Registered office is 90 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4EZ, incorporated in England and Wales. Maintenance and Support Plans are provided by Domestic & General Services Limited. Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 1970780. Registered office: Swan Court, 11 Worple Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4JS.
Pay on use products are provided by Domestic & General Services Limited. Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 1970780. Registered office: Swan Court, 11 Worple Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4JS.