- Charge your electric car from the comfort of your own home
- Eligible for government funding to help with the cost
- Professional installation, 3-year warranty to cover parts and labour
The UK is seeing a growth in the number of electric vehicles, as people seek more sustainable ways of driving to reduce their carbon emissions. Home charge points let you charge your electric car quickly and easily from the comfort of your own home.
You could even qualify for a government grant from OLEV (The Office for Low Emission Vehicles) to help with the cost.
Make the most of driving electric with a home charge point installed professionally to comply with the IET Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment and OLEV requirements.
Choose between a tethered or socket charge point to suit your charging needs. Tethered charge points have an attached cable and connector, specific to your car’s charging inlet type; which allows convenient, neat and tidy charging. Socket charge points provide flexibility, as they are compatible with various car types.
We've teamed up with The Phoenix Works, as our chosen charge point installer. To get your free quote and hear more about the government grant to help you fund a home charge point, find out more or call The Phoenix Works on 01273 921125 for further information.
- Option of standard (16Amp) or fast (32Amp) charge point versions
- Tethered or socket charge point options
- Ideal for internal (garage) or external locations
- Lockable, secure unit to prevent unauthorised access
- Different charge point models available
Attached cable and connector, specific to your car’s charging inlet type.
Compatible with various car types for complete flexibility.