West Burton B CCGT is EDF Energy's only gas-fired power station, located in Nottinghamshire. It has three combined cycle units capable of generating enough electricity for approximately 1.5 million UK homes.
- Head of Gas Operations: Chris Bebbington
- Number of Combine Cycle Gas Turbines: Three units with a combined output of 1332MW
- Gas connection: 19KM gas pipeline to supply gas to the site
- Start of construction: 2008
- Start of generation: 2013
- People: Approximately 50 full time EDF Energy employees, plus additional supplier partner support employed during station outage