As you have never changed energy supplier and have never signed a fixed term contract with EDF Energy, your electricity is supplied under the Terms and Conditions of a scheme known as the Former Tariff Customer Scheme, which was set up in 2001.
Please click on the applicable link for your supply area to view your Terms and Conditions.
All pricing information shown in these Terms and Conditions refers to the original variable prices that applied at the time the Terms and Conditions were first issued. These prices have subsequently changed on a number of occasions, as permitted by the Terms and Conditions.
- London area Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- South East area (Seeboard) Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- South West area (SWEB) Terms and Conditions (PDF)
Prices from 29 April 2014
All areas in England, Scotland and Wales prices (PDF)
To see if you can save money call 0800 015 9097(1)
The Former Tariff Scheme prices are variable, which means they could change at any time. Variable prices are typically more expensive than our fixed price contracts, this is because you can change supplier at any time (as long as you don't have an outstanding balance). If you choose a fixed contract, you commit to stay with us for a fixed period of time and we're able to more accurately buy your energy in advance. With a fixed contract, you'll get security as we guarantee your prices for your chosen term.
If you would like more information about our fixed prices please call us on 0800 015 9097(1).
We have tariffs to suit the needs of all customers. Find the one that's right for you:
- New Start For newly moved or opened businesses
- Freedom for business For the ultimate in flexibility
- Fixed for businessFor longer-term price certainty
Make sure you also read our guide to meter types to make sure you've got the right meter for your needs.
Interested in our fuel mix? You can see it here.
If you are a small to medium sized business, here are 3 simple ways to get a quote for your energy:
- Get a quote and sign up online
- To get advice and find the best tariff for your business needs, call us on 0800 015 9097(1)
- Request a call back to discuss a competitive business quote. It will be helpful to have a recent bill to hand when getting your quote
Our small business team can quote businesses with up to 50 sites.
More than 50 locations? Go to our Large Business pages