- Professional installation and two-year warranty
- Easy-to-use remote control heating system
- Ongoing analysis so you can monitor your heating patterns
- 'Frost-Guard' function to protect your system against freezing in winter
- 'Auto-Adapt' to automatically adjust your schedule if the weather is cold
No matter where you are – have complete control of your home’s temperature directly from your smartphone, tablet and PC.
You’ll be able to keep track of your previous consumption and set up your own personalised heating schedule – so your home is warm when you need it.
Buy online and Help-Link will contact you to arrange the installation.
Your smart thermostat arrives by courier before installation.
Installation takes around two hours.
Download the app and you're all set.
We chose the Netatmo Smart Thermostat after testing the leading products in real homes. We also decided to offer the thermostat with installation and an extended product warranty (2 years) to provide our customers peace of mind and simplicity.
The features and benefits of smart thermostats vary, as does the price so Which? who independently review consumer products, have written a useful article about HeatSmart®.
HeatSmart® by EDF Energy is suitable for most homes but you'll need to check you have the following before we can install the thermostat :
- A compatible working boiler and central heating system - gas, oil or heat pumps
- A wireless broadband router and good wifi coverage across your home
- A smartphone, tablet, PC or laptop with Android, Apple or Windows (Blackberry phones are not compatible)
- Permission from your landlord if you're renting
- HeatSmart® is available anywhere in mainland UK
To check whether your boiler and central heating system is suitable you can use the compatibility tool. Remember to return to this website to secure our exclusive offer for the Netatmo smart thermostat.
- Installations will be carried out by a qualified electrician from our appointed installer Help-Link
- Installations will be Monday to Friday from 8am-4pm and will take about 2 hours
- The Netatmo Thermostat can replace wired or wireless thermostats. You can have it wall mounted or place it in a location of your choice.
- If you have more than one heating zone you will require a thermostat for each heating zone
- You’ll need to be present during the installation
- You’ll need your wi-fi password and the devices you’ll use to control your thermostat (smartphone, tablet, PC)
- If you have any problems with your internet connection you are still able to operate the thermostat manually when you're at home
Warranty and cancellation
- Your Netatmo Thermostat is provided with a 2 year product warranty which starts on the date of installation
- Help-Link provides a 1 year installation warranty which starts on the date of installation
- If you have any difficulties with your HeatSmart® during these warranty periods please contact Help-Link on 0808 178 2690 or by email email@example.com
- You have 14 days from the date of installation to cancel your HeatSmart®, if you chose to cancel before the thermostat has been installed Help-Link will refund the payment within 5 working days
- If the thermostat has already been installed Help-Link will arrange an appointment to remove the thermostat and refund the payment within 5 working days of its removal
What happens next
- Once you’ve bought HeatSmart®, Help-Link will contact you to arrange the installation and delivery of your smart thermostat
- Installation will be Monday to Friday 8am-4pm and you’ll need to be around during the installation
- Once the installation is complete you’ll need to download the app and set up an account
- You can then begin to enjoy greater control of your heating with the reassurance your installation is covered by a one year warranty and your thermostat is covered by a two-year warranty
Full list of compatibility requirements
Compatible with iPhone and iPad
iPhone 6 Plus
iPad (4th generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Compatible with Android and Windows phone
Android 4.0 minimum required with access to Google Play
Windows Phone 8.0 minimum required
Compatible with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz).
Supported security: Open//WEP/WPA/WPA2-personal (TKIP et AES).
Wireless connection between Thermostat and relay: radio long-range
When purchasing HeatSmart® you will need to agree to Help-Link's T&C's for the thermostat and installation. Read Help-Link's contract terms and conditions here. Help-Link will book a convenient time to carry out the installation, using qualified electricians.
HeatSmart® is a registered trademark of EDF Energy PLC.