Monitoring, analysing and reporting your organisation’s energy use has never been so important. When it comes to becoming more energy efficient and bringing down your costs, knowledge is power.
Not only that, but the larger your organisation, the more likely it is that you’ll be covered by carbon regulations and legislation. That means you’ll need accurate data to report to the government.
Energy View shows you how and where your organisation has been using energy. But it’s more than a meter readout: it’s designed to help you understand how your organisation uses energy the way it does. Once you know that, you can work out how to control and change it.
- Analyse your energy use against weather patterns, business operations, production figures and other measures.
- Easily identify where energy is being wasted unnecessarily or avoidably.
- Set and track targets.
- Create league tables of sites or business units.
And it’s online:
- Access Energy View on any internet-connected device – from HQ, during a site visit or from home
- No need to install or integrate new software systems
If you qualify for the government’s Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC), you’ll know the reports it requires can be complex and challenging to compile.
Our CRC bureau is a team of experts who can help you manage the process by:
- collecting data on all your fuels, suppliers and sites – something many organisations don’t have the resources to do themselves
- making sure your emissions reports are accurate and ready to submit on time – protecting you from non-compliance penalties
- answering any questions you have about the CRC.