"A man who does not plan long ahead will find trouble right at his door.” – Confucius
The great man said it best. You see, as a business, you’re going to start seeing a lot more charges appearing on your bills.
These will be mainly focussed on Contracts for Difference (CfD) as well as Capacity Mechanism (CM) charges.
The question is: are you prepared for them?
If you aren’t, the team here at EDF Energy have put together a little something special for you.
Managing the risks associated with EMR
Let’s face it, it can be difficult to understand how your business should adapt, respond and take action when it comes to the costs associated with EMR (Electricity Market Reform).
We’ve created a comprehensive whitepaper, to guide your creation of an effective plan ahead of turbulent times; helping you in making a case for moving towards a fully risk-managed energy strategy.
What’s in the whitepaper?
As the UK’s largest supplier of energy to British businesses, we know a thing or two about managing your costs, and can advise you of the impending EMR charges and how to minimise or mitigate them.
In this whitepaper, you can learn about:
• The rise and rise of non-energy costs: Examine the ratio of non-energy costs to energy costs over the next five years.
• Embracing a new and fully risk-managed energy strategy: Understand the importance of the levers that affect your energy budgets (carbon emissions, consumption patterns; energy reduction, regulation and generation assets).
• What does a risk-managed energy strategy look like? Plan, reduce and eliminate risks effectively by asking yourself important key questions.
• 10 keys to success: Employ 10 steps to mitigate or minimise your business’s exposure to risk.
• Winning the support of the business: How to get buy-in from relevant teams and senior managers with five easy steps.
How to get your whitepaper
You find out more about EMR by viewing our whitepaper.
Want to know more? Visit www.edfenergy.com/large-business/customers/electricity-market-reform or speak to your Relationship Manager.